- The restaurant's name is 愉快的猫 (Yúkuài de māo), meaning "Happy Cat" in Mandarin Chinese.
- The text on the cat shrine says 千万両 (senmanryō), which is Japanese meaning "10,000,000 ryo". Ryo was a type of coin used in the Edo period of Japan.
- The text on this type of "cat shrine" shouldn't be where it is. The cat should be holding a gold coin (called a koban) with the text on it.
- "Lucky Cats" are Japanese, not Chinese. Therefore the cat shrine is out of place.
- In The Golden Idol Awards, Edgar and Eva watch a telepic on a TV in this restaurant. However, on the site itself, no TV is found in the background.
- The Chinese Restaurant appears in the Fortune Misfortune starter and the Flying Furball game, as the setting of the third stage.
|Free||Alley • Backyard • Cave • Forest • Jungle • Living Room • Occult-o-mart • Outerspace • Park • Chinese Restaurant • Sky • Stage • Street • 17th Parallel • 13th Dimension|
|VIP||Backstage • Desert • Museum • Salon • Zimbiru • Edgar's Bedroom • Eva's Bedroom • Kitchen|